JOY MIURA KOERTE
Joy Miura Koerte is a trusted public relations and corporate philanthropy advisor.
As a fifth-generation Kaua`i resident and active member of the community, Koerte’s close relationships with leaders and community members allow her to effectively advocate for FMPR’s clients.
Koerte graduated magna cum laude from Pepperdine University with a bachelor’s degree in public relations and an emphasis in business. She has worked in both in-house and agency public relations including Kauai Electric and Brown & Dutch PR. Koerte also had her own public relations firm, Joy K. Miura Public Relations, serving clients such as Kauai Power Partners and the Kapaa Business Association. She is also a past Board Chair of the Kauai Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and former member of the Hawaii Community Foundation Kauai Leadership Council.
Koerte is a member of the:
- Action with Aloha Kakou Board of Directors
- Ae Kamalii Preschool Board of Directors
- Hawaii Community Benefit Consultants
- King Kaumualii Elementary School Community Council
- PBS Hawaii Board of Directors
- Waialeale Project Advisory Team