At FMPR, we believe that all successes are owed to great relationships, so everything we do involves helping our clients build better relationships.
Depending on our client needs, we charge in the following ways:
- Monthly Retainer – a recurring fee for a longterm contract
- Project – cost by project (website, news release, etc.)
- Hourly Consulting – starting at $150/hour
- Rush and Crisis – starting at $250/hour
Business in Hawaii
Doing business in Hawaii presents companies and nonprofit organizations with unique opportunities and challenges that traditional public relations often does not address. FMPR’s partners, fifth-generation Kauai resident Joy Miura Koerte and Pennsylvania born and raised Jenny Fujita, understand the intricacies of local and mainland perspectives and Hawaii’s one-of-a-kind business environment. As active members of the community, we have strong relationships in various arenas and exclusive, firsthand knowledge and insights on numerous issues and business matters. To that end, we are able to boost the effectiveness of traditional public relations tactics for high-impact results in this community.
Trust takes a long time to earn in the Aloha State, and yet it can also disintegrate instantly if mistakes are made. Public relations tactics have to be personal, reflect true caring, and accurately show “who” the company is to their publics. In other words, our clients have to develop and maintain genuine, authentic relationships just like individuals do.
- Community Relations
- Corporate Philanthropy Advisement
- Land Use and Development Consultation
- Brand, Marketing, Business and PR Plans
- Writing and Editing
- Technical Writing (manuals, policies, SOPs, RFPs, templates, etc.)
- Event Management and Promotion
- General Business Advisement
- Client Coaching
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Social Media
- Websites and SEO
- Hourly Consults
- Business in Hawaii